Professional tile removal company in Newcastle, NSW When revamping your home or office, one crucial…
Specialists in smooth tiles removal in Newcastle
Are you looking for a professional tiles removal service in Newcastle?
Tiles Removal Newcastle are expert in the field of tiles removal. We have been providing our services to customers in and around Newcastle for many years, and we have developed a reputation for being one of the best companies in the area when it comes to tiles removal.
We understand that sometimes tiles can be difficult to remove, and that is why we offer a full range of services to help make the process as easy as possible for our customers. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our services, so you can be sure that you are getting the best possible service when you choose Tiles Removal Newcastle.
Contact us today at (02) 4003 6092 to schedule a free consultation!
Types of tiles
Tiles come in all shapes, sizes, and colours. They can be made from a variety of materials, including ceramic, porcelain, glass, and stone.
When it comes to tiles removal, the type of tile you have will determine the best method for removal. For example, ceramic tiles are generally the easiest to remove because they are not as strong as other types of tiles. Glass and stone tiles are usually the most difficult to remove because they are very strong and can break easily.
Reasons for tile removal
Different people have different reasons for tiles removal. Some of those reasons are;
– Update the look of your home: Tiles can go out of style quickly, so if you want to update the look of your home, you may need to remove the old tiles and install new ones.
– Repair damage: If your tiles are cracked or chipped, you may need to remove them in order to repair the damage.
– Prepare for a renovation: If you are planning on renovating your home, you may need to remove the old tiles so that new ones can be installed.
Preparation for tile removal
Before the actual tiles removal process is undertaken, preparation is needed in order to avoid any damage to your property. Here are some things you need to do in preparation for tile removal:
– Clear the area: Make sure that the area where the tiles will be removed is clear of any furniture or other items.
– Cover surfaces: Cover surfaces such as countertops and floors with drop cloths or plastic sheeting to protect them from dust and debris.
– Remove baseboards: Baseboards will need to be removed in order to avoid damage during the tile removal process.
– remove any nails or screws that are holding the tiles in place.
– score the grout lines: You will need to score the grout lines with a utility knife in order to make the removal process easier.
The tile removal process
The tiles removal process is not hard if done by a professional. The process entails;
– breaking up the tile: A chisel and hammer are used to break up the tile.
– removing the tile adhesive: The next step is to remove the tile adhesive. This can be done with a putty knife or a scraper.
– cleaning up the area: Once all of the tiles have been removed, you will need to clean up the area. This includes removing any leftover tile adhesive and grout. You may also need to sand the area smooth before you can begin your new tile installation.
Cleaning up after tile removal
The tiles removal process usually leaves a huge mess, and it is crucial that you clean it up as soon as possible. This will help prevent further damage to your home and make it easier for you to install new tiles.
– start by sweeping up all the debris: You will need to sweep up all the debris left behind after the tile removal process. This includes all the tile fragments, pieces of grout, and any other debris.
– remove any leftover tile adhesive: Once you have swept up all the debris, you will need to remove any leftover tile adhesive. This can be done with a putty knife or a chisel.
– sand the area smooth: If there is any damage to the area where the tiles were removed, you will need to sand it down until it is smooth.
– clean the area: Once you have sanded the area, you will need to clean it. This can be done with a vacuum cleaner or a damp cloth.
Why choose us?
If you are in need of a tile removal service, we suggest you call Tiles Removal Newcastle. Our team is experienced and can help get the job done quickly and efficiently. We understand that not everyone is familiar with the process of removing tiles, so we take care to walk our clients through every step of the process so there are no surprises. Contact us today for a free consultation!
Tiles Removal Newcastle
Address: 3/82 Selwyn Street Merewether NSW 2291
Telephone: (02) 4003 6092